Monday, January 31, 2011

Kinda dreary weekend

This weekend I have been feeling sorry for myself. Sorry that I have MS, sorry that my husband is out of work and sorry that we therefore can't even contemplate travelling south to California for my 'liberation' procedure. I received a forwarded email from a lady I know from a friend of hers who has this week returned from California after treatment. By all accounts, it was a wonderful experience for her and she feels well and truly liberated.

The email has inspired me to 'Just DO it' and go ahead and see what I can do for myself to go for the procedure myself. I am therefore making plans to start looking into fundraising. I have always been resistant to the idea because I don't like bothering people to ask for anything but I figure with my legs getting worse in the last few months, I really don't have anything to lose but I do hopefully have a whole lot to gain.

Therefore, I am in the process of figuring out how I am going to do this but I am indeed, going to give it a go!

Stay tuned and please wish me luck :) Thank you

No comments: