Friday, June 4, 2010

The end of grade 6!

Today I talked on the phone with our youngest sons's distance ed teacher so she could complete his report card for term 3. Now that is done, I declare grade 6 to be OVER!!! I can't even express how difficult this year has been in the homeschooling dept of our home due to my own difficulties but we made it through and now it's time for summer to begin. Would someone please let Mother Nature know though as she doesn't seem to have received the memo!

So we start our summer off tomorrow with a callback for a tv commercial then a few days filming a grad film for some students at a local college. The next couple of weeks will also be full of fun days with homeschooling families as we venture out for our end of year parties and fieldtrips. These are things we don't mind doing even after the end of the school year.

All this time I am still slowly getting back to normal from m broken ankle and feel like each day I am a little stronger. Things are looking up in our household :)

No comments: